Search
Left Quote    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
- Abraham Lincoln    
Right Quote

[login] | [Register]
Forum Index » General Discussion » Viewing Topic and Replies

Viewing Topic: "Prison Break Preview Crack"
  This user is offline  Genius
  Subject: "re: Prison Break Preview Crack" Posted: @ 6:53 pm on Mar 20 2008    

Member #: 582
Since: 02/18/08

Eh, Why you go to sites with bad quality, the best place to watch Prison Break is Fox.com (If you miss the TV episode). They finally had my idea of showing on internet with ads... So they would not lose money.. GJ FOX.

Heres Link: http://www.fox. com/fod/player. htm?show=prison

BTW: Did season 3 already ended? They stopped showing new episodes. I hope season 4 is coming.

Edited at 07:00:25 pm on 03/20/08

Viewed: 1,121 Times | Reply to This | To top
  This user is offline  bs0d
  Subject: "re: Prison Break Preview Crack" Posted: @ 9:29 pm on Mar 20 2008    

Member #: 1
Since: 02/06/05

Yea, season three is over after 12 or 13 episodes due to the writers guild protest deal that was going on. Usually, the season lasts like 23 or 24 episodes. No official word yet on a season four, or if it will be referenced as a continuation of season three. It's still a pretty interesting show I think. However, with it's title- they're expected to break out of prison each year which is quite redundant.

-bs0d | AllSyntax.com

Viewed: 1,112 Times | Reply to This | To top
  This user is offline  Genius
  Subject: "re: Prison Break Preview Crack" Posted: @ 1:59 am on Mar 21 2008    

Member #: 582
Since: 02/18/08

Oh I didn't know it ended that fast... I waited 3 months for episode 3... Oh snap, you gotta be kiddin me. I bet on the next episode, they gonna try to make that dude that just went into sona escape for refusing to tell where Michael is. Ah comon, this is what I hate, a show that will never end... Just Like LOST. I used to watch it but it got boring as hell cuz they didn't end that stupid show. I may just start hating Prison Break if it doesn't end in 5 months.

Viewed: 1,103 Times | Reply to This | To top
Viewing Page: 2 of 2

« Prev.
1 | 2 |

You must be logged in to post on the forums. Login or Register

"AllSyntax.com" Copyright © 2002-2018; All rights lefted, all lefts righted.
Privacy Policy  |  Internet Rank