Search
Left Quote    I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
- Thomas Jefferson    
Right Quote

[login] | [Register]
Forum Index » General Discussion » Viewing Topic and Replies

Viewing Topic: Long Time No See
  This user is offline  gravy
  Subject: "Long Time No See" Posted: @ 12:06 am on Jun 08 2007   

Member #: 294
Since: 03/07/07

What up people! Been off line for a few months, but hey I am back! I gotta say I missed this place!

I see b0sd got that image uploading with PHP done, awesome man, awesome! I might even use that database part of it if you don't mind

Anyway my project is coming along fine, and I continue to improve on it. Lets get some coding discussion going on up in here!

C-ya,
GRAVY

Photo Hosting Scripts? It's what I do....
    Viewed: 5,905 Times | Reply to This | To top
  This user is offline  bs0d
  Subject: "re: Long Time No See" Posted: @ 3:16 am on Jun 08 2007    

Member #: 1
Since: 02/06/05

That's what im talking about! Glad to see you back. This place has been pretty quiet, so thats why I wanted to get the article complete that I started a while back to try and bring some life back to this place.

I've got alot of VBA stuff for Excel that I use all the time, so in the future I maybe adding that as a category for code samples and such. I found an error in the tutorial submissions form that prevented users from contributing, so I got that fixed. The same error may exist for the other forms too so i've got to look into that.

Let me know if you think the article was easy to follow or if you think its incomplete or anything- I can still make changes to make the article better of course.

Keep in touch!

-bs0d | AllSyntax.com

Viewed: 5,898 Times | Reply to This | To top
  This user is offline  gravy
  Subject: "re: Long Time No See" Posted: @ 9:23 pm on Jun 09 2007    

Member #: 294
Since: 03/07/07

bs0d said...

< i> That's what im talking about! Glad to see you back. This place has been pretty quiet, so thats why I wanted to get the article complete that I started a while back to try and bring some life back to this place.

I've got alot of VBA stuff for Excel that I use all the time, so in the future I maybe adding that as a category for code samples and such. I found an error in the tutorial submissions form that prevented users from contributing, so I got that fixed. The same error may exist for the other forms too so i've got to look into that.

Let me know if you think the article was easy to follow or if you think its incomplete or anything- I can still make changes to make the article better of course.

Keep in touch!

Yeah I plan on studying the tutorial, so if I see something I will ask a question or two, LOL. Yup its nice to be back!

Photo Hosting Scripts? It's what I do....

Viewed: 5,882 Times | Reply to This | To top
Viewing Page: 1 of 1

1 |

You must be logged in to post on the forums. Login or Register

"AllSyntax.com" Copyright © 2002-2018; All rights lefted, all lefts righted.
Privacy Policy  |  Internet Rank