Search
Left Quote    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
- Abraham Lincoln    
Right Quote

[login] | [Register]
Forum Index » PHP and mySQL » Viewing Topic and Replies

Viewing Topic: Member System logging out and more bugs
  This user is offline  Spiterz
  Subject: "Member System logging out and more ..." Posted: @ 4:34 pm on Nov 01 2005   
Member #: 98
Since: 11/01/05

Ok, my site is Here Once logged in you can't logout, even after visiting logout.php. Well, it doesnt imlify they are logged out. Because when logged out, the login box should show, and when logged in it says You are logged in. Then when i visit logout.php it still says you are logged in.

Also i have made a page so you have to be logged in to view it, even when im logged in it says Please log in before seubmiting a site (its a site directory page)

Edited at 05:39:53 pm on 11/01/05

Viewed: 7,766 Times | Reply to This | To top
  This user is offline  bs0d
  Subject: "re: Member System logging out and m..." Posted: @ 5:49 pm on Nov 01 2005    

Member #: 1
Since: 02/06/05

Sounds like a cookie problem. Check your code for applying a cookie, and detecting a cookie. Try loggin in and test without " remember me" being checked.

edit: I looked at your site, and when I visit: all i see is logout, i dont see a "login&q uot; - you should display login if $_SESSION['log ged_in'] = 0, and logout if $_SESSION['log ged_in'] = 1.

Edited at 05:51:47 pm on 11/01/05

-bs0d | AllSyntax.com

Viewed: 7,754 Times | Reply to This | To top
  Subject: "re: Member System logging out and m..." Posted: @ 7:47 pm on Nov 01 2005    

Hmm, i must have made an error somewhere. COuld you show me the code to do that?

Viewed: 7,747 Times | Reply to This | To top
  Subject: "re: Member System logging out and m..." Posted: @ 7:59 pm on Nov 01 2005    

Ah, now the login appears, but still when you click logout the links dont dissapear.

Viewed: 7,744 Times | Reply to This | To top
Viewing Page: 1 of 1

1 |

You must be logged in to post on the forums. Login or Register

"AllSyntax.com" Copyright © 2002-2018; All rights lefted, all lefts righted.
Privacy Policy  |  Internet Rank