Search
Left Quote    Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months.
- Clifford Stoll    
Right Quote

[login] | [Register]
Forum Index » PHP and mySQL » Viewing Topic and Replies

Viewing Topic: Unable to connect to DB (Subdomain issues)
  This user is online  Guest
  Subject: "Unable to connect to DB (Subdomain ..." Posted: @ 10:58 pm on Dec 09 2005   
Unregistered
Hey guys. I have installed Complete Members System completely, and I believe it is installed right. The only thing i am having trouble with is connecting to my DB .. xtnet_auth. The login scripts are located in a subdomain, which is http://login.xt networks.net. Should i set my server to login.xtnetwork s.net because its not working as xtnetworks.net (server name in db_connect.php) .

Any help / suggestions? post them here or email me at SJL2024@gmail.c om

Also, I was wondering what is the point of the page header again? It seems like something i could use, I just need more information about it. Thanks again.

-Sam

Viewed: 7,822 Times | Reply to This | To top
  Subject: "re: Unable to connect to DB (Subdom..." Posted: @ 11:00 pm on Dec 09 2005    
Unregistered

actually thats not the problem. Its telling me access is denied...when I know the username and password for the DB are right. Any other suggestions? o_o

Viewed: 7,818 Times | Reply to This | To top
  Subject: "re: Unable to connect to DB (Subdom..." Posted: @ 11:00 pm on Dec 09 2005    
Unregistered

actually thats not the problem. Its telling me access is denied...when I know the username and password for the DB are right. Any other suggestions? o_o

Viewed: 7,817 Times | Reply to This | To top
  Subject: "re: Unable to connect to DB (Subdom..." Posted: @ 11:01 pm on Dec 09 2005    
Unregistered

sorry about that, i lagged ><

Viewed: 7,814 Times | Reply to This | To top
  Subject: "re: Unable to connect to DB (Subdom..." Posted: @ 1:59 am on Dec 12 2005    
Unregistered

figured it out, your db connect php file didnt like me. I found a better one, maybe you can upgrade yours to mine? email me .. SJL2024@gmail.c om if you are interested.

Viewed: 7,803 Times | Reply to This | To top
Viewing Page: 1 of 1

1 |

You must be logged in to post on the forums. Login or Register

"AllSyntax.com" Copyright © 2002-2018; All rights lefted, all lefts righted.
Privacy Policy  |  Internet Rank